Scholarship and Student Loan
A scholarship program is like monetary rewards awarded to outstanding students. Sometimes, the fund provided under a scholarship program is not sufficient to cover the entire expense that will incur during that period. Funding the academic courses out-of-pocket becomes a financial burden for people with limited means. It is also not quite a sensible decision to do as there are other financial requirements as well.
Hence the best option is to apply for a studentloanpoint that helps to ease students and their parents’ financial burden, whereby the bank/financial institution sanctions a lump sum amount as the loan, for which interest is charged every month on the amount that is withdrawn. Hence one should always consider applying for a Student Loan and manage his total expenses.
Student Loan from student loan point
Students can apply for an studentloanpoint to manage their expenses in a foreign country or in India.
Student loan point is between 11.25% to 12.75%, and the maximum loan tenure is 15 years for abroad loans and 9.95 to 12.75% for India Loans. The processing fees is around 1.5% + Taxes of the sanctioned loan amount.
For loans with security there is no cap on the amount of Education Loan you can secure from student loan point for studying abroad or in India.
student loan point Education Loan eligibility criteria
- You should be an Indian resident.
- Your age should be between 16-35 years of age.
- A co-applicant should be there (parents/guardians, parent-in-law, spouse etc.).
- You should have secured your admission to a higher education course in a recognized university/college in India or abroad before disbursements
- You need to produce your academic documents, income documents (of the co-applicant), and KYC.